Wee! In the (considerable) time since that last post, I've gotten a later version of Galeon (and Mozilla while I was at it), and it looks like it's working fine for working on my Blog site now. No more opening up another browser just so I can work on my Blog. :)

Now I've gotta see if it's possible to get the Blog to work in XHTML instead of that so-last-century HTML it's currently using... I've been brushing up on this stuff quite a bit lately. Plus I've got my own domain name once again (sort of), so I can do real web site tinkering. Great for hosting my resume. I should be updating this more regularly now, since the big project that was keeping me away from this came to a rather ugly end... I'll probably explain that in more detail at some point in the near future.

No comments: