Wee! In the (considerable) time since that last post, I've gotten a later version of Galeon (and Mozilla while I was at it), and it looks like it's working fine for working on my Blog site now. No more opening up another browser just so I can work on my Blog. :)

Now I've gotta see if it's possible to get the Blog to work in XHTML instead of that so-last-century HTML it's currently using... I've been brushing up on this stuff quite a bit lately. Plus I've got my own domain name once again (sort of), so I can do real web site tinkering. Great for hosting my resume. I should be updating this more regularly now, since the big project that was keeping me away from this came to a rather ugly end... I'll probably explain that in more detail at some point in the near future.


Well, I think I'm going to use this blog for the more techno-geeky side of me, so I'd just like to gripe now, that it seems the blog admin tools don't all work quite right in the Galeon browser (a slight modification of Mozilla)... don't know whether the site's JavaScript is broken, or Galeon's. This is gonna be a bit of a pain. :p